skip to Main Content
1-541-344-7366 Located at 660 West 6th Avenue Eugene Oregon 97402 Service@JacksonsCompleteAutoCare.com
contact-us

About Us – Jackson’s Complete Auto Care

ABOUT JACKSON’S AUTO CARE IN EUGENE, OREGON (97402)

Founded in 1946 by Manson Jackson, Jackson’s Auto Care first began as “Jackson Motors”. Originally located farther up 6th Avenue where the Caddis Fly Shop now resides, the company moved into a brand new building across the street in 1968.  Mr. Jackson ran two work shifts, catering to the general public during the day, while performing fleet work during the second shift.

auto-repair-eugene-oregon-signx500x334When after-market air conditioning became available during the late 1960s, Mr. Jackson became affiliated with ARA and began to specialize in this segment of the industry.  This endeavor eventually made Jackson’s the largest air conditioning service center in its marketplace.

In 1985, Mr. Jackson sold the company, and it has since moved to its present location, five blocks further west on 6th Avenue at 660 W. 6th.  The 12-bay shop features the latest in computerized diagnostic equipment and ASE Master Tech/L1 certified technicians, allowing us to service and repair of a wide range of domestic and import cars, SUVs, light trucks, and RVs.

Jackson’s Auto Care offers complete automotive repair services, as well as continuing to be the area’s top shop for air conditioning repair, service, and parts sales.  We pride ourselves for delivering top-notch service and quality parts that will last.

Jackson’s is Proud to be a AAA-Approved Repair Facility and a Member of CarQuest’s TechNet National Warranty Program

Back To Top